A Payoneer MasterCard is a credit card for online transactions. I’ll walk you through the steps I followed that earned me 25 dollars and a free Payoneer MasterCard.
Do you know?
Most parts of the world are not compatible with the much popular PayPal.
Not only that,
most companies online don’t accept local cards for transactions.
Most people use local cards like verve which is not compatible with making any deals with foreign companies online.
For necessary proofs,
You cannot buy a domain from GoDaddy with a verve card; neither can you purchase a hosting plan from Bluehost with a verve card.
Apart from those truthful reasons above,
Most marketers don’t use their official Mastercard or Domiciliary card for online transactions which include running paid-per-click adverts or purchasing website plans for clients.
Do you know why?
It’s because most online companies can begin to deduct funds directly from their main account without valid reasons.
If you have a UK/USA Adsense account and you’re not a resident of UK or USA then you can’t withdraw your earnings without a Payoneer card.
No marketer likes that experience, therefore, having a Payoneer MasterCard is everyone’s best bet.
In fact, most marketers have a Payoneer card dedicated to each online transaction they’re involved in.
Having a Payoneer Mastercard does worth it most especially in countries where PayPal tries to disappoint.
In the modern and open digital world, Payoneer enables millions of businesses and professionals from more than 200 countries, to grow globally by assisting seamless, international payments. Additionally, thousands of top companies and businesses (Google Adsense, Affiliate Programs, Fiverr) rely on Payoneer’s mass payout services to send funds to their beneficiaries worldwide.
With Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally, as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer MasterCard application procedures
Payoneer Mastercard application processes are outlined below.
- Open this Payoneer signup link and click on signup and earn 25 dollars.
- Get started by filling out your basic pieces of information which include your name, e-mail address and date of birth.
Company profiles have additional information to provide.
- Provide your necessary contact details such as your address and your mobile number. Please note that you must provide an accurate and closest ZIP code of your location or else you may not get your Payoneer card in due time.
You can discover your locations’ post code through this ZIP code locator link.
- Secure your account by entering a good password. Along with that, you can go a mile further by selecting any of the security questions and providing a legible answer. Please save your answers in a safe place for a future reference.
Payoneer also expects you to add your National ID or Passport or Driver License information.
- Provide your Bank details which include bank account type, bank country, currency, bank name, branch name, account name and account name then click SUBMIT.
Your application will undergo a good review and you will receive a mail once you’re approved.
You’ll have to wait patiently for 3 weeks before your Payoneer card arrives. Please note that this was the duration I received mine and it’s because my location differs. Yours may take shorter or longer to arrive.
If you’re searching on how to get Payoneer Mastercard then this guide is perfect for you.
Please feel free to ask questions regarding Payoneer, you can equally tell me how long it took you to receive your card and your experience so far with Payoneer service.
Don’t forget to share this article with friends.
If you love this article then I recommend you to read: